In-Circuit FLASH Programming with FLASHitoem the version which is adaped to your needs.
The OEM-Version of FLASHit is a “two file” version consist of FLASHit (1 MB) and your HEX-File. It is specially suitable to pass it to your customers via Internet. With this tool your customers will be able to update software of their targets comfortably. This version can be copied as often as you want.
- is the perfect tool for your customers to update firmware or data tables of their target worldwide.
- consist of two files for easy distribution via internet FLASHit oem (1 Mbyte) and your HEX-File,
- works with all curent windows versions
- supports data upload via RS232
- can be called from your application and can be remote-controlled by program parameters,
- supports all main bus modes of target systems,
- has a personal hexfile checker build in. That means a string (you can choose it or we will give it to you) must be a part of the hexfile which you want to upload with FLASHit. Now FLASHit will check your hexfile before upload. If the correct string is a part of your hexfile FLASHit will enable the upload. Conclusion: FLASHit works only with your application. The advantage for you will be that only your software can be uploaded to the target system.
- You can copy the Licence as often as you want in the settings of your project
Supported Controllers e.g.:
Infineon: C166: C161, C164, C165, C167 XC167: XC161, XC164, XC167 XE166: XE162, XE164, XE167, XE169 XC2200: XC2236, XC2264, XC2265, XC2267, XC2285, XC2286, XC2287, XC2297, XC2298, XC2299 XC2300: XC2363, XC2338, XC2364, XC2365, XC2385, XC2387, XC2388, XC2397, XC2398 XC2700: XC2797, XC2787, XC2786, XC2766, XC2785, XC2765, XC2735, XC2764, XC2734, XC2763…
STMicroelctronics: ST10: ST10F168, ST10F269, ST10F271, ST10R272, ST10F273, ST10F275, ST10F276, ST10F280 STM32F-1 Cortex-M3: STM32F100, STM32F101, STM32F102, STM32F103, STM32F105, STM32F107 STM32F-2 Cortex-M3: STM32F205, STM32F207, STM32F215, STM32F217 …
NXP: ARM Cortex- M0: LPC1100L, LPC11C00, LPC11U00, LPC1100L ARM Cortex- M3: LPC1300, LPC1700 ARM7: LPC2100, LPC2200, LPC2300, LPC2400, LH7-series …
SiLabs C8051: C8051F310, C8051F410, C8051F500,
C8051F700, C8051F800, C8051F902 …
Micronas: SDA6000, SDA6001, M2